***A clean install is recommended for this update.***
Kokua-3.7.21 is released. However, taking into account the cohort’s merged in early and if SL merges these in one at a time the version is about 3.7.24 and one-half. The half being the attachments cohort that went in early and then SL withdrew and reissued the cohort with additional changes. This last set if changes are not included in this release.
- Code base to Second Life (SL) Viewer 3.7.21 and includes cohort merges as indicated below.
- SL Release 3.7.12 Maintenance Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.13 Group Ban Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.14 Library Refresh Cohort Release Notes This necessiated a build of all the updated libraries for Linux 64 bit platform.
- SL Release 3.7.15 Snowstorm Summer Contributions Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.16 Maintenance and Small Features Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.17 New Login Screen Cohort — Merged and then backed out Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.18 POODLE exploit (SSLv3) fix Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.19 HTTP Pipelining Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.20 Attachments Cohort (merged while still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.20 GPU Benchmarking Cohort Release Notes GPU Bench-marking provides a short bench mark routine at start-up for Graphics Card selection thus, doing away the GPU Table file previously used for initial Graphics Card selection. On my older HP desktop with AMD graphics the bench mark forced a change in card used and that appeared to provide better FPS once logged in. On my alienware laptop bench mark changed to a different card but selected a low graphics setting that I was able to move to a higher setting in preferences. This higher setting persisted after a re log.
- SL Release 3.7.21 Snowstorm Fall Contributions Cohort (still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.21 Maintenance Cohort (still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.21 Pipelining Enhancements Cohort (still in cohort status) Release Notes
Please refer to Release Notes for more detail of fixes and additions in this release.
The full listing of changes added are in this CHANGELOG.txt file.