This release includes over 2200 changes. With that much touching there are likely hidden problems. Please report these in the Kokua ticket system on sourceforge.
Special recognition to Jessica Wabbit for helping with the Interest List (scene loading) merge and UI enhancements.
- Neither RLV nor RLVa is included. It would have delayed this release significantly to wait on completion and merge up of those features.
- Several opensim grids trigger a Kokua crash at scene presence. Known to work are Osgrid, 3RG, and jOpenSimWorld. All other grids in the grid drop down list trigger a crash. However, Hyper Grid (HG) teleport into grids that are HG open works. So, you could log onto Osgrid and HG teleport to your grid of choice. If you use one of the grids that is crashing contact your grid’s support personnel and see if they can work with the other working grids to determine what the working grids are doing correctly.
- The feature to have your avatar name on the title bar only works when selected after log on. If selected before log on it triggers a crash.
- The walk/run/fly control has to selected at each logon. It does not persist across log on.
- These issues and others are being tracked in Kokua’s ticket system at: Kokua sourceforge tickets
- Code base to Second Life (SL) Viewer 3.7.7 through SL 3.7.12. Links to SL release notes for each version are below.
- SL Release 3.7.7 Viewer Interesting (Scene Loading) cohort Release Notes]
- SL Release 3.7.8 Maintenance fixes cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.9 Sunshine (SSB) (AISv3) Memory fixes combined cohorts Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.10 SL Share Facebook, Twitter, Flickr cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.11 Snowstorm contributions cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.12 Maintenance quick fixes cohort (Not yet in SL Default) Release Notes
Kokua Team Contributions
- The chat text entry bar has tinted background based of the type of conversation. Nearby chat remains as white. The rest of the chat types are
colored as follows: * IM sessions are tinted red. * Group chat sessions are tinted green. * Conference sessions are tinted blue.
- Added preferences for name and grid display in the program title bar.
- Adjusted received items folder to display as a system folder when the preference is on. It was in the normal folders area.
- Ported, with author permission, a change by Aleric Inglewood that prevents wearing of Inventory and Library root folders.
- Included a bug fix by Cinder Roxley concerning LSL assistance file transfer from SL servers. Expect this to be included in SL viewers soon.
- A complete record of changes is here.