max reported a problem with the name change from Kokua Viewer to Kokua and both programs using the same settings file. An uninstall of Kokua Viewer wiped the settings file and then the install of Kokua had fresh settings. If you need to maintain settings; backup the settings folder and then copy the back up to be active.
- Code base to Second Life (SL) Viewer 3.6.2.
- Includes vivox voice improvements.
- Automatic update functionally added. Recently, working with Oz Linden we have turned the automatic update feature on to attempt forced updates of older Kokua viewers.
It doesn’t appear we will be able to update older viewers as they are coded to offer links to the SL download site instead of the Kokua download site.
From this version forward automatic updates will be in play. Bitbucket does not support SL’s program control methods of downloading and automatic updates will come from Kokua’s SourceForge download area
Kokua Team Contributions
- Returned to standard SL viewer Debug for the login menu. This allows selection of Debug level before logging in.
- “Stop animating me” short cut is assigned to Shift-S.
- There are several Linux build changes to allow compiling on current compilers. (Builds on gcc-4.7 and gcc-4.8 have webkit runtime issues)
- Maximum number of groups is corrected for OpenSim.
- Freeze/Unfreeze and Eject/Ban context added per Feature request #1254.
- Clicking on the bandwidth or packet loss graph brings up Statistics window.
- Reach Out slider renamed Radar Range and now has a 4095m upper limit and is re-positioned above the mini-map.
- Middle mouse button functions as paste.
- Middle mouse button can scroll the world map.
- Toolbar button for “Map” is renamed to “World Map”.