For those who are new to Imprudence, each week we take the latest code and release it to the community in a testing version. Sometimes these have unexpected bugs. Often they have they latest fixes. As with all test releases, your mileage will vary from week to week. In other words:
This Version Is Not Guaranteed.
If you want the latest stable release of Imprudence, download Imprudence 1.3.0 RC1. It’s quite good, and soon we’ll be following it with RC2. However, if you want to help us test the latest batch of fixes and other code changes, download the weekly release linked below. Helping us try out the weeklies helps everyone have a better viewer experience.
Here’re the latest changes in this week’s weekly (note: when you first run this version it’ll clear your cache. This is okay and the expected behavior):
- Added “Teleport to Ground” option in the Advanced menu, by popular request.
- Profiles now show an avatar’s age next to their rezday.
- Fixed trees rendering white even after having loaded (reverts a fix for http textures loading as blurry/invisible).
- Fixed “select texture” image rendering as white.
- Fixed inworld audio sometimes not loading/stuttering on Windows.
- Updated libndofdev support on Linux.
- Potential fix for a crash when using http textures on Windows.
- Fixed RLVa teleports (and numerous other RLVa bugs).
- Fixed the font size in the script editor being too small.
- Fixed missing constants in the script editor and added llGetLinkNumberO.
- Fixed crash when writing to cache while using http textures.
- Windows 7 is now properly detected.
- Disabled ParticleChat by default, as it’s a privacy concern.
- Tooltips/hovertips now load much faster.
- Grid list is now pre-populated on install in case connecting to the website fails on startup.
Find an issue? Have a comment or an idea? Or just want to give us some general feedback? Post in the official forum thread.
P.S. if you’re looking for how to enable voice chat in Imprudence, go here.