Lots of nifty bug fixes this week, as well as some patch submissions, including a common feature request: Derender. I have to say, it’s exciting to see all the posts in the forums–keep up the great ideas and bug reports!
- Added “Reset Voice” button to Preferences > Voice for restarting voice connections.
- Added “Derender” option to the pie menu. This will derender an object, attachment, or avatar in your client.
- Web search URL can now be set in the grid manager. Setting the URL here overrides the viewer’s default.
- Fixed linden trees/grass not loading on OpenSim-based grids.
- Fixed web search using the wrong default URL on OpenSim (i.e. not metaverseink.com).
- Potential fix for a crash when using HTTP textures on Windows.
- Fixed crash on logout/disconnect when voice is enabled (i.e. “settings mysteriously not being saved on quit”).
- Fixed crash when logging in/teleporting with progress screens disabled.
- Fixed master mute not muting gestures slider in the audio controls.
- Fixed build math button overwriting some UI text.
- Fixed missing WL_SUN_MOON_POSITION LightShare constant.
- Fixed search > maturity rating using the wrong constant.
- Fixed llkdu.dll loading fix missing from the last week’s (08-07) weekly.
- Fixed packaging error on Windows.
- Updated list of supported graphics cards.
- maps.secondlife.com-style SLURLs are now supported.
Please post any feedback or issues you have with this release in the official forum thread! Thanks!