Hot on the heels of Imprudence 1.3.0 beta 5 comes another weekly build. We’re just crazy like that! If you’re crazy like us and want to help try out the cutting edge changes in Imprudence, these weeklies are for you.
This weekly is based on 1.3 beta 5, rather than the previous weekly. If you notice anything that was fixed in a previous weekly but is now broken again, please let us know!
McCabe is on vacation for the next week, so we currently don’t have anyone to compile the Windows version. If you’d like to help out, come drop by our IRC channel or send a message to the ImpDev mailing list!
- Increased max grid size in Advanced Build Options to support megaprims.
- Added the new names for the LightShare script functions in the script editor. They start with “ls” instead of “cm” in OpenSim 0.7 RC.
- Use the max height for the grid as the max mini-map zoom out distance.
- Cleaned up ellipses (“…”) in pie menus.
- Allow map teleports up to the set grid height.
- Added menu entries for taking off alpha and tattoo layers.
- Made Advanced Build Options window conform to Mac and Windows user interface guidelines.
- Fixed a memory leak in llimage/llimagepng.cpp (backport from SL 2).
- Fixed a memory leak in llmessage/llhttpclient.cpp (backport from SL 2).
- Applied patch by Thickbrick Sleaford for SNOW-698: Crash when http-getting an empty texture.
- Fix for objects surviving kill region, from Emerald.
- Fix for the chat log loading/saving bad filenames, from Emerald.
- Fixed the viewer telling you that you were ‘unable to connect to Imprudence’ when login failed. (It now says ‘unable to connect to [grid name]‘.)
- Fixed #357: Crash in LLPanelPlace::onClickTeleport.
Please post your feedback in the forum thread for this build. Thanks!